Podcast Episode – Jason Forrest, Forrest Performance Group
Jason Forrest is a highly successful entrepreneur whose journey you will find interesting. His books on leadership and sales have won numerous awards and his company, Forrest Performance Group has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America for three years in a row! Be prepared to learn valuable lessons from this episode.
- Jason’s Journey
- We are all responsible and accountable for our future
- Leadership and sales challenges that Jason has overcome
- The importance of Sales Coaching
- Jason’s leadership background
- How Jason took the decision to create his own business
- Jason’s mentors and role models
- Personal and professional improvement and the 360-degree evaluations
- Jason explains about objective reality
- About FPG and FPG Training Programs
About Licence to Coach
Making learning great again is what “Licence to Coach” is all about. Straightforward advice and knowledge from those who have successfully provided leadership and entrepreneurship to their business. No guru talk, just plain simple yet profound information on what it takes to be a successful leader in today’s world.
Connect With FPG
Jason Forrest has disrupted the sales training industry by creating the first training program that changes behavior. This is done through 1) teaching tactical real-world processes; 2) the language of persuasion, 3) removing the mental leashes that hold people back, and 4) through a program-based training approach. This philosophy is what led his Warrior Selling® and Leadership Sales Coaching programs to be ranked in the top 2 of the World’s Top Sales Development Programs, by Global Gurus. His provocative style of speaking his truth ranks him at number 5 on the Global Sales Guru list.
Jason is a Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, the science of influence and behavioral change. He is also a Practitioner in Accelerated Evolution, the psychology of removing fear in high performers.